Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He's Todd-tastic!

That's what my son says when I ask him "How was your guitar lesson today?" He's say's, "It was Todd-tastic!" The guitar instructor's name is Todd in case you haven't guessed. It's been 1 1/2 years since the kids started guitar lessons. Erik on the bass guitar and Allison on the guitar. Both kids are still enjoying their lessons with Todd. All I ask is that they play 3 Christmas songs for me for my present. This year I qualified it with "and play cheerfully and cooperatively." Todd has nothing to do with that. He teaches them separately. Like typical young siblings they don't always do things cooperatively and without argument. This year they did pretty well considering they didn't practice one time together on the Christmas songs. By the 3 third song they were playing very well. I enjoyed it. I hope they continue to enjoy their lessons with Todd.

No comments: