Friday, July 20, 2012

Things I Want To Punch In The Face

I discovered this blog (Things I Want To Punch In The Face) and I am so down with it.  This gal (Jennifer Worick) and I are like one.  We feel the same way about a lot of things.  She describes things I want to punch in the face as: "1) an expression made wildly popular by this blog; 2) a humorous way to convey annoyance or frustration over those little things in life that bug; 3) petty peeves warranting a tongue-in-cheek lashing but involving no physical retribution. Synonyms: chap your hide, get your goat, rub the wrong way; Antonyms: make out with, love so much you should marry it, float your boat, blow your skirt up."

It's not as if I'd really punch somone in the face, but sometimes I just feel like it would solve a lot of problems if I could.  Then again maybe that's why the prisons are over crowded.  Crowded with people who couldn't control their urge to actually punch someone in the face.  Fortunately, I have no such problem.

So, in honor of my new found favorite blog I'm going to tell you the thing I want to punch in the face today....

OK Mr. Lazy Ass Muscle Man do you really need to squeeze between the rowing machines occupied by rowers one being myself to get to the treadmills?  Do you really need to save yourself 20 steps by not walking around the treadmills to get on a treadmill and do some.... walking?  Do you really need to bump into the elbows of the people rowing or in my case make me pull in my elbows, so you can do 20 feet less walking before you get on the treadmill and walk.  You're just rude.

No comments: