Thursday, October 2, 2008

A stray picture

I've had this stray picture for a number of years. Never really knew what to do with it. So, it gets tucked away. It is of me and my puppy. The puppy was so cute. I only had the one picture and never felt it deserved a scrapbook LO. For September I made myself a challenge to start getting a LO done a month. I've really slacked off on my scrapbooking and just been doing cards most of the year. Then this stray picture popped up again. So, I thought I deserve to be in an album with my puppy. I'd been wanting to start an album just of my poodle Little Star. This LO began the album.

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

What a cute picture and it so deserves a scrapbook page. Very cute page! I know what you mean I need a kick in my butt I do more cards then scrapbooking. I have some card ideas but I have to get off my butt and get ink my my printer.