Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Twinkie Chan I think I love you

OK I sound a bit stalkerish, but she comes up with the cutest crochet patterns.  2 Christmas' ago DH bought me Twinkie Chan's book "20 Yummy Treats to Wear."  I started following Twinkie's blargh. This year she has 2 free patterns on the Michael's website for February.  I tend to like to make things that are cute and fun rather than just beautiful.  So, her aesthetic is right up my alley.  There I go using that word that is overused on Project Runway and makes me want to smack someone.  Not you Twinkie never want to smack you.

Here is my Chocolate Truffle Scarf.



 
I also made Twinkie's Sweetheart Sugar Cookie Brooches.  I made 3 for my daughter and her college roommates and 1 for me of course.  Sorry about the blurry photos, but sometimes I get so excited to give something away I forget to take pictures all together.  This time I hurriedly took some before I gave them away. 
 




 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynne! You're the cutest!!! Thank you so much for your support!

Let me know if you want me to link your blog in my blog entry from today. I never know if people prefer anonymity, or they prefer I promote them :)

xoxo

it's me ...Twinkie Chan! said...

Uh, that was me. My google accounts are all funky!