Friday, August 3, 2012

I Am Inspired!

Yes, I'm still working out 6-7 hours a week.  Yes, I'm still eating healthily.  Yes, I'm still slowly losing weight.  Not only am I inspired to keep up with my healthy routine, but my new figure is inspiring me to want to knit and/or crochet myself things to wear.  In the past I made hats, scarves, blankets, but never sweaters.  I really didn't want to make something big enough to fit me.  On the knitting machine I'd have to make things in strips in order to make something that fit me.  The machine just wasn't big enough.

I still have a hat or two I'd like to get done for my kids in my ever continuing quest to make a hat they'd like to wear.  But I'm getting geared up to actually make something for me to wear.  I have several patterns in mind.  Lots of yarn to choose from.  I need to get through a summer vacation, a hand knit scarf and then I think my knitting machine will be purring away when I get back.

No comments: