Monday, July 14, 2008

First LO of the Year


Boy, have I been slacking in the scrapbook department this year. I've felt like I've been playing catch up for years and never seem to get close to catching up. I started a Christmas Card Challenge this year and just let scrapbooking fall to the side.

I had taken my kids surfing right when they got out of school this year. I took pictures and my son took some pictures with his waterproof camera. I decided to get them into the scrapbook. To my amazement the joy of scrapbooking came right back to me. I'm anxious to get back into it. More LO's to follow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you're back to scrapbooking! And what a great start! I hope that we get to see more of what you're up to. I've told you before that I am a big fan of your creations!

CathyR said...

I can understand the scrapbook slump very well as I'm in one right now.

Awesome layout. You got some great pictures of your kids. I love the surfboard journaling and the paper waves. I can't wait to see the next layout.

Chanel said...

Ooh, I totally understand that. We've had so much going on (dh graduating, son's birthday, moving) for the past couple of months that I really just could not find the time to scrap! I finally did this past weekend and it was wonderful!

Love the lo! Wish we lived somewhere close to the ocean. Or even a halfway decent beach would do! lol...

ChrissyM said...

Glad your scraping again. What a great layout to start with. I like how you made the journaling box into a surf board, very creative. The pictures are fantastic. Great layout can't wait to see more.