Friday, March 28, 2008

Christmas Card Challenge

I started a Christmas Card Challenge (CCC) this year with some friends from RCS, so that when December came I'd have handmade cards ready to go. I'm just loving it. Each year I'd try and hand make them in December and never had enough cards or enjoyed making them in such a hurry. Now I'm enjoying making new and different cards each month. By December I should have MORE than enough cards to send to whom ever I want.



This card is made using the Tag Punch Star technique I found on Split Coast Stampers. I thought it was so pretty I wanted to try it at least once. It was pretty time consuming, but well worth the effort.








The next card I tried using a masking technique to get different colors in the words. Again a card I got the idea from SCS (splitcoaststampers.com). I just love the creativity over there.





2 comments:

Crystal Ware said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for linking to my blog.

Jessica F. said...

Great blog Lynne! WElcome to the blogging world. Mine's still new too, but it is fun! I'll add you to my list!